All Court Orders are enforceable. A party may not always be held in contempt, but a Court can order a party to take an action or cease an action.

For example, if a party is supposed to place a former marital residence on the market for sale pursuant to a Court Order, and that party refuses to list the former marital home, the other party can seek enforcement by the Court.

Contact Us

Law Office of Nancy Harrison
599 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 6
Atlantic Beach, Florida 32233
Phone: (904) 372-0008
Email: Click Here To Email Us