Relocation by one parent to a residence which is located more than 55 miles from the marital residence or residence where one parent resides is governed by a statute in Florida.

Unless a party agrees that one parent may move more than 55 miles away, that parent must obtain a Court Order to move.

Contact Us

Law Office of Nancy Harrison
599 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 6
Atlantic Beach, Florida 32233
Phone: (904) 372-0008
Email: Click Here To Email Us